Why Horizon Trust?
Serious investors are increasingly turning to Horizon Trust for all their self directed account needs. Here are the top 14 reasons for choosing Horizon Trust.
1. Results. Ultimately you are choosing to self direct your account for one reason, you want to achieve specific results. We recognize the importance a responsive, nimble self directed trust company can have in your success. We employ laser like focus to work with you to accomplish your goals and generate results.
2. Remarkably Different. Horizon Trust is a remarkably different type of company in just about every way. From our fee schedule to our processes to our people. Your experience will be remarkably different at Horizon Trust.
3. Experience. Our staff consists of some of the most respected, knowledgeable and experienced professionals in the self directed retirement account industry.
4. Welcome home. Our goal is to have you as a client for life. When making decisions we ask ourselves, “how will this impact our relationship with our clients?” It drives everything we do.
5. “Pick your own fee” fee schedule. The problem with so many of the fee schedules is that they are designed with a one size fits all mentality. That simply doesn’t work for most people. We opted for a more customized approach by allowing you to pick your fees based on how you plan to use your account.
6. Anniversary Date Billing. Unlike other custodians, you don’t have to worry about opening your account the wrong month. At Horizon Trust it’s always the right month to open your account. Other custodians bill this coming January even if you just paid a full years fee in say August. With anniversary date billing you receive a full years service for the fee you pay today, even if today happens to be August.
7. Support. Systems. Professionals. Education. On line access. We offer the support you need, when you need it.
8. Highly Effective Training. We offer extensive education in a variety of formats taught by in house, as well as, outside experts. Best of all, most of our training is free to clients.
9. State of the art systems. We have invested heavily in state of the art systems that are on the cutting edge of our industry. They are designed to enhance efficiency and increase security so that your experience with Horizon Trust is second to none.
10. Highly regulated. Did you know not all IRA providers are created equal? Some are not regulated at all. Some of these non regulated offices have been shut down for fraudulent activities. Horizon Trust is a highly regulated trust company. We are regulated by the Internal Revenue Service, the Department of Labor and the New Mexico Division of Banking. We go through annual audits and surprise inspections to ensure proper compliance. If you value your financial security, only work with highly regulated financial institutions.
11. Bonded and Insured. Horizon Trust Company is bonded and insured to protect your retirement and other tax advantaged accounts.
12. Best Practices. Horizon Trust is a member of The Retirement Industry Trust Association (RITA). By working closely with RITA we go beyond the basics to follow the highest standards in our industry.
13. Resources. You will find a plethora of resources not previously available, once you become a Horizon Trust client. We have some really exciting things we are introducing over the next year, available exclusively for clients.
14. Protect Yourself anti fraud initiative. Although it’s not common, investment fraud is a serious issue. Horizon Trust is committed to doing our part to stop fraud by working closely with government agencies and our trade association, RITA.